- Other Input Voltage
- Various Input and Output Cable Lengths and Connector
- Additional Output of 28v D
1ph in 1ph Out Frequency Converter
Models Available from 4KVA to 10KVA
- Low Acoustic Noise
- Simple Operation
- Comprehensive Output Display
Cost-Effective, Compact and Dependable:
RBC4000 series Frequency Converters provide the most cost-effective and flexible way of providing 400Hz and 60Hz for workshop use. By using the most advanced electronic design, RBC4000 models offer a remarkably compact, quiet and robust converter. This means that personnel may work in close proximity to them without the tiring noise normally associated with 400Hz 60Hz converters.
Simplicity in Operation:
Push button control panel with LCD digital display
RBC4000 series machines are suitable for installations within plant rooms and workshops. These units are commonly used for powering production lines, test and development laboratories and simulators.
High MTBF, Low MTTR:
An oversized rectifier and robust IGBT based inverter offer high reliability, while modular construction and a simple lay-out means that access for maintenance and repair is very straight forward.
- Mains Supply Voltage: 230/400VAC +/-10% Three Phase (other voltages available on request)
- Mains Supply Frequency: 50 or 60HZ +/-5% (other frequencies available on request).
- Power Factor: 0.99Pf @ full load.
- Input Protection: MCB to BS EN 60898.
- Protections: DC over-voltage protection, mains low protection and input surge protection.
- Technology: Full wave controlled thyristor / diodebridge with IGBT power factor correction.
- Voltage: 115V single phase (other voltages available on request)
- Voltage Regulation: Static +/-1%, Dynamic +/-6%.
- Voltage Waveform: Sinusoidal.
- Frequency: 50, 60 or 400HZ +/-0.1% (other frequencies available in request – 16-850Hz).
- Distortion (THD): <3% into linear load.
- Load Power Factor: 0.3 lag to 0.3 lead.
- Crest Factor: 3:1.
- Overload (KVA): 120% continuous 121% for 2 minutes, 160% for 5 seconds without reduction in output voltage.
- Efficiency: 90-93% depending on system.
- Protections: Electronic overload / short circuit, over-temperature, inverter over/under-voltage and low DC shutdown.
- Technology: High Frequency, pulse width modulated IGBT with isolation transformer.
- Noise Level: <55dBA @ 1 metre.
- Maximum Relative Air Humidity: 90%, non-condensing.
- Maximum Altitude: 2000m Above sea level before de-rating.
- Max / Min Temperature: 0 – 40°C.
- BS EN 50091–1 (Safety)
- BS EN 50091–2 (EMC)
- BS EN 61000-3-4 (Harmonics)
|Power||Model||Case Size mm||Weight|
|4KVA||4004||H1000 X W530 X D750 mm||170Kg|
|8KVA||4008||H1000 X W530 X D750 mm||240Kg|
|10KVA||4010||H1000 X W530 X D750 mm||270Kg|